All Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes
- 1 lb. lump crab meat
- ¼ cup diced celery
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
- ½ cup mayonnaise
1. Place fresh jumbo crab meat onto sheet pan and spread evenly.
2. Remove all shells from crab meat.
3. In a large saucepan, sauté celery, onions and red pepper for approx. 2 minutes.
4. Place sautéed vegetables on a plate and allow to cool under refrigeration, 10 minutes.
5. Chop parsley and reserve.
6. In a large mixing bowl, place crab meat and parsley and sautéed vegetables and mix gently.
7. Fold in mayonnaise. Using a 2 oz. scoop, portion onto half sheet pan.
8. Place in oven at 350 degress for 15 minutes and serve with your favorite tartar sauce or visit Del Frisco’s where we serve it with a Cajun Lobster Cream Sauce. This pairs nicely with an unoaked Chardonnay.